Center for Church Financial Management
The Center for Church Financial Management (CCFM) was created in response to faith-based entities’ need to train leaders, staff and volunteers in the areas of Leadership, Financial, and Administrative Management. The Center offers individuals an opportunity to sharpen skills and/or acquire new skills to enhance their abilities to be effective leaders in a faith-based environment.
The Center for Church Financial Management (CCFM)
A Ministry of K.W. Brown Ministries, Inc. Chesapeake, VA
Registration for the following Courses is now open!
- Setting Up and Processing Payroll (coming January 21, 2013)
- Who is an Employee versus an Independent Contractor
- Securing federal and state account numbers for the remittance of withheld payroll taxes
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual tax reports and forms
- Developing a Pastoral Compensation Package and Paying Staff (coming February 1, 2013)
- What does a Pastoral Compensation Package include
- When should staff be paid and how much is enough
- What benefits should be offered to staff
- Setting Up and Maintaining your 501 (c) (3) (coming February 15, 2013)
- How to stay in compliance with the Internal Revenue Service
- Understand Do’s and Don’ts for 501 (c) (3)
- When you should create a separate 501 (c) (3) and how to do it
- Developing Your Policies and Procedures Manual/Employee Handbook (coming February 28, 2013)
- Why this is crucial to your growth success
- What should be included
- How long should records be kept/stored
Human Resource Development
To view our complete Fall Schedule and register, click here!
Download Catalog Here.